OFFF Festival Bcn #1

I went to OFFF Festival in Barcelona last month, it was a great experience. First, it was a good excuse to be back home, the weather was awesome, I got to visit again one of my favourite cities in Spain, I was with my better half and the talks were great!

Here you are some drawings I did after the trip and that today I decided to clean up a bit. These artists with their own creations (mores less). I picture them more like when the Power Rangers were getting in those massive robots and were destroying like badass super heroes.

David O'Reilly, Sara Blake and mcbess. These 3 artists, Pat Perry and Sougwen were the reason I decided to go to this festival, and let me tell you, it was totally worth it!




ALL CONTENT © EPIFANÍA ALARCÓN 2008 - 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Drawings + Fun. Con la tecnología de Blogger.