Monster Xmas



Monster Xmas!

So this year instead of saying "Merry/Happy Xmas", let's say "Monster Xmas!"

I'll be on Sat 10th and Sun 11th of December at Block T for the Dublin Flea & Block T Christmas Cracker 2011!!!

I'll be there selling Xmas cards, bookmarks, frames and drawings. I'll also bring my laptop and tablet so i can draw for you! Remember, donate some money, ask me to draw something, and i'll do it! http://vancouverbydrawing.tumblr.com/

If you are with your friends, I can take a pic with my laptop and then customize it, if you don't know what to get for your Chris kindle friend, a drawing could be a funny present! Even tho you know nothing about your Chris kindle friend!!!

There'll be some free cake, if you are late, you won't get anything, sorry!

Come over and have fun! :)

ALL CONTENT © EPIFANÍA ALARCÓN 2008 - 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Drawings + Fun. Con la tecnología de Blogger.